At Progressive Diagnostic Imaging we understand that if you are coming to us, you may be having some health issues. You can trust us to make your experience as timely, comfortable and scan interpretations at the highest level of accuracy. Your physician understands this and that’s why we were chosen for your exam.
Understand that your physician will receive the highest quality images and the most accurate diagnostic results quickly so that you can begin your way back to good health.
Our radiologists, who are board certified by the American Board of Radiology and our team of technicians, and support staff will guide you through your appointment from the moment you call our office or walk through our door. The Progressive Diagnostic Imaging center is accredited by the American College of Radiology. This is the gold standard that every patient should look for when needing any type of diagnostic imaging.
• MRI: Because of the strong magnetic field used during the exam, certain conditions may prevent you from having an MRI procedure. When scheduling your appointment and prior to your exam, please alert our staff and technologist to the following conditions that may apply to you:
• Skin tattoos
• Implanted drug infusion device (i.e., insulin pump)
• Exposure of metal fragments to your eye
• Artificial heart valves, stents or pacemaker
• Aneurysm clips
• Cochlear implants
• Metallic implants and prosthesis
• Vascular stent or stent graft
• Other conditions you believe to be relevant
Your scan time can vary from 20 – 60 minutes depending on the body part.