- For those patients scheduled please follow below when coming for your test:
- Arrive to your appointment ALONE. Only if you must be accompanied, limit to 1 person only (including if your exam requires sedative or if patient is a minor)
- DO NOT bring children with you to your appointment unless otherwise preauthorized.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted at the front door; you will have your temperature checked. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 and above (CDC consideration for a fever) will be sent home immediately and you should call your doctor.
- Please arrive with a mask: if you do not already have one, we will provide one to you. We will also provide you with gloves.
- ID and Insurance card: Please have your id and insurance card in hand and give it to your greeter at the front door.
- Once inside: Our patient care coordinator will check you in.
- Seating: we will only have 4 seats spread out in the waiting room please sit and wait for the technician to come get you. Please keep all your belongings with you as you will not be returning to the waiting room.
- Test: Once test is complete the tech will walk you out the rear entrance where you can dispose of your gloves and mask in the receptacle provided outside the exit.
PDI is taking all the recommended steps to keep our facility clean and disinfected before and after each patient.
Developments with this illness are happening quickly and the well-being of our patients, staff and their families remains our top priority.
We will continue to keep you updated on the COVID-19 outbreak and how it affects PDI via our web site and social media channels.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call. Your PDI family is here for you.